blogheader

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

well hello there

What happened to the time? Is it seriously JUNE already?  well to all 5 readers out there *wink*, I hope I am back for good.

what. a. spring.

the wommacks were a busy family.  i worked part time at my old employer, Lisa Torbett Interiors.  lura finished her first year of dance.  mj finished *preK* & tee ball




And Michael opened up his new office, Wommack Dentistry.  So pleased with how well it turned out, even if I may be just a tad bit biased.  It was a labor of love and we had a wonderful time during the design & construction phases!  These are just snippets taken on my wonderful iPhone.  Hopefully *real* photos to come soon.  


Lobby shot:  favorite item?  the Janet Powers painting on the back wall.  many thanks to michael sweet grandparents for gift!





 i am pretty smitten with my lighting from coley electric in good old brunswick.  also, the driftwood mirror is a favorite of mine.... 



boxwood + succulents = awesome  

Please make sure to check www.wommackdentistry.com for all your dental needs.  :)  And while there, please mention the fabulous design to my hubby!





No comments:

Post a Comment