blogheader

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

summertime!

Schools out for summer!  
This year, I am planning on doing a lot of this....


& this


& this



& this


& some of this


& this


& this


& lots of this




& a little of this



& somewhere in between practicing our sight words, handwriting, letters, numbers, etc.  
but ALL the time being a mommy.  very much looking forward to spending some QT with my precious little ones, who keep getting TOO big!  the years are going faster & faster.  and although I can not promise I will be enjoying every minute of it, I am sure to capture more than a few sweet moments.  

school is back in august 9th.  & after that I will be back & better than ever.  however, if you need me in the meantime, feel free to call me - I will point you in the right direction.  but this little interior design will mostly be found at the beach, pool, park, home, chasing little ones, and practicing her soft but firm voice and trying really hard not to yell.  I will let you know how that goes!

Au Revoir ~  CLW





No comments:

Post a Comment